Collaboration is only one of several forms of working together. While collaboration can deliver results beyond what could be achieved alone, it can be challenging to implement and therefore is not an appropriate approach for every situation.
Collaboration can help if your aim is to:
- reduce duplication and overlap,
- access limited resources,
- create or expand opportunities,
- increase efficiency and effectiveness,
- improve organisational and brand legitimacy,
- resolve complex problems, and or
- complete complex projects.
Find out when to collaborate and when a different approach is needed.