Indigenous Collaborative FarmingThe Noongar Land Enterprise (NLE) Group is a not-for-profit, Aboriginal led grower group. In this webinar Alan, the CEO of NLE and Madeline (NLE board member and farmer) discuss the NLE approach for supporting indigenous farmers working together to grow together in business. The NLE collaborative business model is inspiring and would be an approach others could adopt. It puts people and culture at the heart of the business. Topics include:
- history of the formation of the NLE,
- explanation of the approach NLE adopted in formation,
- the ways that NLE has organised itself to be a leading grower group in the country,
- the values, mission and vision for NLE,
- the NLE business model,
- a story from one of the grower groups: Beemurra,
- and more!