This is a new position at SCOTS PGC College in Warwick, Queensland, a co-educational day and boarding school. With a student population from Prep to Year 12, the College offers a uniquely personalised education where both breadth and balance are features of the programme.
An integral element of College life is our emphasis on character development. We want our students to challenge themselves to reach their full potential. Therefore, it is no wonder that people often say – this is the school where country values inspire excellence!
To inspire students to be their best
We affirm five values that underpin all that we seek to achieve for the students of SCOTS PGC. As an employee of the College, you will play a leading role in demonstrating these values within our community.
The Director of Enterprise and Partnerships will be responsible for collaboratively developing and implementing the College’s strategic approach to developing supplementary income streams that will strengthen our ability to be a first-class boarding and day school into the future. The role will be central to forming and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships with industry, education and government entities that can assist in achieving our mission.
Skills, abilities, knowledge and qualifications
• The ability to create and nurture strong, professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• A detailed understanding of the planning and implementation requirements to establish new entities such as Registered Training Organisations and the regulatory and compliance requirements.
• The ability to effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholder groups.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Contemporary knowledge of Vocational Education and Training in school-based and non-school-based contexts.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications for teaching responsibilities.
• The ability to be registered as a teacher in Queensland.
• The capacity to implement and manage strategic initiatives.
The key responsibilities may be modified from time to time to ensure the expected outcomes are co-ordinated with the College’s strategic plan. Without limiting the above, the key responsibilities and duties shall include:
• Identify, develop and nurture relationships and partnerships with entities that can assist the College in strengthening its ability to achieve its mission and goals in a sustainable manner. These partnerships may involve industry, VET and tertiary education providers, government and non-governmental organisations.
• Work collaboratively with the Foundation, the Principal and other internal stakeholders to identify and pursue alternative sources of revenue that can assist in mitigating the risk of fluctuations in revenue received through student enrolments and government funding.
• Provide recommendations and reports to College Council through the Principal.
• Work collaboratively with Heads of Schools and the Director of Teaching, Learning and Innovation to create links between our enterprises and partnerships with our educational programs.
Enquiries can be directed to the Head of People and Culture on 07 4666 9811 or email@example.com.
Please do not click on the “Apply now” button below.