Building community knowledge and support networksBuilding a community of farmers takes effort and commitment and may not always fit the picture of what you had planned. The three guest speakers in this webinar are very familiar with the process and have achieved just that, they have galvanised their hidden strengths. The importance of having a strong team, an engaged board and a passion for all things collaboration is discussed. The challenges of lack of resourcing and the move to online meetings during Covid-19 is explored. Topics include:
- Who are Central West Farming Systems?
- How to build strong and cohesive communities through collaboration and extension?
- How do you develop partnerships that are meaningful and productive?
- Who can be involved in collaborations?
- How can collaboration work to build communities at a local and state level?