Developing a Farmer-Driven Data Co-operativeThere is a lot of interest in farmer data but whenever Chris Sounness tried to find any decent sets of it, there was nothing curated or organised. Chris saw this opportunity and worked with Phillip Guthrie and some other partners to investigate the possibilities. Chris and Philip share the ins and outs of their journey with Birchip Cropping Group. Frank, honest and humourous, this webinar has been one of our most popular in our Learning Together webinar series. Topics include:
- What is a farmer data co-op?
- What is the value proposition of a farmer data co-op?
- What is the benefit of a farmer data co-op?
- What is the role of trust and why is it important?
- How is data stored safely and securely?
- What are some of the challenges?