Community supporting agriculture – agriculture building communityOut of the Box Solutions is about community supporting agriculture and agriculture supporting community. We know that the food distribution industry has become increasing popular in the Covid-19 outbreak through the food distribution boxes. This webinar explores the journeys of two inspiring and motivating women who have created solutions to support local small-scale producers and consumers looking for fresh, locally grown, fair food through establishing food distribution networks. Topics include:
- What was the catalyst that inspired the change to start these initiatives?
- What financial support can groups access to support these ventures?
- What are the challenges, barriers and enablers to establishing these models?
- What has the impact been on the community?
- What is a multistakeholder co-operative?
- What skills and knowledge is needed to start community food opportunities?