Clever co-operatives pooling investment funds are high-priority for a visiting international expert. Jack Wilkinson, Director of Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada shared his vision for clever co-op models at Australia’s first forum on agricultural collectives this week. The forum, at Kingscliff, NSW on August 29-30 also saw the launch of the $14.9m Farm Co-operatives and Collaboration Pilot Program (FarmCCPP).
Latest News & Case Studies
- Win for the fin: Fair Fish scores innovation award 15 August 2018
- Sweet success for Kakadu plum project 12 August 2018
- Bio-farming forum gets down to ground-level 25 July 2018
- Farming Together’s monthly e-bulletin… 20 July 2018
- Garlic co-op’s home-grown QA guide 19 July 2018